420CHF Room Available from April 1st

Mise à disposition, recherche.

Les annonces ne peuvent pas être supprimées, mais elles peuvent être modifiées, n'oubliez pas de modifier votre annonce lorsque l'objet est loué. En mettant dans le titre [TERMINEE], entre crochet comme l'exemple pour permettre un nettoyage automatique. Merci.
BENITEZN

420CHF Room Available from April 1st

Message par BENITEZN »

Hello!

Having recently completed my studies at the University of Neuchâtel, I'm seeking someone interested in taking over the lease of my room in Cité des Étudiants. The room is priced at only 420 CHF per month, inclusive of all charges. Additionally, being part of the university gives you the opportunity to access to the university's WiFi services. This room has the convenience of a private bathroom along with a shared kitchen.

Faculties of Law, Economics, and Letters. Moreover, it offers a partial lake view from the room, and the beautiful lake itself is only a 5-minute stroll away. Additionally, the downtown area is easily accessible within a 10-minute walk, and there's a nearby Coop supermarket just 5 minutes away

If you or someone you know is seeking accommodation in this area and would like to assume the lease starting April 1st, please reach out for more details. I'm happy to provide additional information, including photos and specific details about the room.

For further information please contact me!
+41 79 965 29 55

Thank you for your interes
barbanojc

Re: 420CHF Room Available from April 1st

Message par barbanojc »

Hi,
I am a Biology student and would be very interested in taking over the room from 1 April 2024.
I have tried to contact you without success. Could you please call me on 079 956 98 16?
Thanks in advance.
Répondre