Room to Rent in a Shared Flat from 18th July

Echanges entre étudiants.

Seules les personnes ayant un compte UniNE (étudiants, collaborateurs) peuvent poster des messages, l'inscription n'est pas possible.
Si vous êtes un futur étudiant, vous pouvez contacter notre service de communication qui jugera de la pertinence de votre message et le postera.

Only people with a UniNE account (students, employees) may post, registration is not possible.
If you are a prospective student, you can contact our communications department who will judge the pertinence of your message and will post it.

Communications department : Service.Communication@unine.ch
rajpurohita

Room to Rent in a Shared Flat from 18th July

Messagepar rajpurohita » dim. mai 19, 2019 11:16 am

Hello,
I am offering one room in a 3 room apartment which is very spacious, comfortable and just 5 mins walk to the lake. The room will be available from 18th July, 2019 (2-3 days up down can be negotiated). The rent is 550 CHF per month. The description of the apartment is as follows:

1. 1 room is currently occupied by a swiss student who is very chill and quite friendly.
2. 1 room is a living room with 3 sofa's, TV, dinning table.
3. 1 room is available for you which has one bed, cupboard.
4. Kitchen is fully equipped
5. There is a nice balcony with a lake view.

The bus stop is right outside the building, it's 9 minutes bus ride to University of Neuchatel. Denner is 200m from the apartment and other utilities are available near by. The address is Gouttes D'OR 68.

If interested, WhatsApp me on - +917798762255 or give me call on - +447444187564

Thanks,
Akshay