Appartment 3.5 rooms for 1090 + 300 CHF

Mise à disposition, recherche.

Les annonces ne peuvent pas être supprimées, mais elles peuvent être modifiées, n'oubliez pas de modifier votre annonce lorsque l'objet est loué. En mettant dans le titre [TERMINEE], entre crochet comme l'exemple pour permettre un nettoyage automatique. Merci.
lohbergera

Appartment 3.5 rooms for 1090 + 300 CHF

Messagepar lohbergera » jeu. nov. 14, 2019 4:18 pm

I want to give away a big 3.5 Appartement with a furnished (if needed), bright room (around 13 m2) with a huge bed, wardrobe and table. The other room is 16 m2 and the living room is 26 m2 with a big, modern kitchen.
The appartment is on the groundfloor in a quiet environment in the region of Aldi and the climbing center in Neuchatel (by foot and bus around 25-30 min from UNIMAIL, Bike more or less 15 minutes). The appartment was fully renovated three years before and has a huge and new kitchen (dishwasher, freezer, big fridge and ceran-plates), two bathrooms (one toilette) also here I could give the furnitures and a 5 m2 balcony. The total surface is around 74 m2. The appartment is ideal for 2 person (to share). The agency and neighbors are easy in terms of sub renting or noise.

There is also a parking space (which can be easily rent to neighbors for 50 CHF).

So If you are interested, just call me 0786645959 (german, english, french)

Greetings
Andrea