Appartement to share

Mise à disposition, recherche.

Les annonces ne peuvent pas être supprimées, mais elles peuvent être modifiées, n'oubliez pas de modifier votre annonce lorsque l'objet est loué. En mettant dans le titre [TERMINEE], entre crochet comme l'exemple pour permettre un nettoyage automatique. Merci.

Appartement to share

Messagepar lohbergera » Ven Sep 01, 2017 7:46 am

Hi all

I want rent half of a big Appartement (fully furnished) with a furnished (if needed), bright room (around 12 m2) with a huge bed, wardrobe and table in a modern, 3.5 room appartment from the 09.10.2017 (I will move in also this day).
The appartment is on the groundfloor in a quiet environment in the region of Aldi and the climbing center in Neuchatel (by foot and bus around 25-30 min from UNIMAIL, Bike more or less 15 minutes). The appartment was fully renovated one year before and has a huge and new kitchen (dishwasher, freezer, big fridge and ceran-plates), two bathrooms (one toilette), a balcony and a huge 1.5 living room (around 18 m2 with a huge flatscreen :-)). There is also the possibility to invite people (sleeping sofa in the living room).
For allergic people, I have a cat.

The price is at 750 (all included (try to get international phone flatrate also, but still to discuss)).
There is also the possibility to share my car (old and shabby mercedes C220 with the parking lot, if someone would be interested, as I don't use it that much (price to be discussed also)).

So If you are interested, just call me 0786645959 (german, english, french)

Greetings
Andrea
lohbergera

Retour vers Logement